January, 20th 1987
Cell : 06 83 19 94 92
Email : remy [at] larrieu.me
Highly motivated professional experienced in managing team and product development with high attention to users’ feedback. Skills to improve processes, paying attention to the budgets allocated, time frames without sacrificing quality. Extremely attentive to details, like to work with talented people on several parts of a project.
– Platforms: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Seven, 8, 8.1 2003, 2008 & 2012 (R2) Server, Linux (Debian, Ubuntu), Mac OS X Client & Server.
– Languages: PowerShell, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, HTML, PHP, C#, ASP.Net.
– Tools: Hyper-V, SCVMM, SCDPM, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, SQL Server, MySQL.
– Quality: ITIL V3, ISO 9001 processes pilot.
– Chief Information Officer Since March 2011
AETS, Lons, FRANCE
Manage hardware, software and architecture of a worldwide multisite information system.
Migrate email account and SharePoint from on-premise environment to Office 365. Lead a
team to develop internal applications like an ERP. Release a ticket travel reservation software
which improve by 25% processing time between project manager, assistants, experts and
travel agency. In relation with users to get their feedbacks and constantly improve solutions.
Work in an ISO 9001 certified environment.
– Chief Technology Officer Since March 2013
SATMOS, Lons, FRANCE
Work on an all in one autonomous satellite terminal composed of a solar panel and a
microcomputer to manage power remotely through a website. Improve internal management
procedure to manage client account, support, ordering which increased sales by 20%.
– Systems and Network Administration, Intern April 2010 to October 2010
Change, Pau, FRANCE July 2009 to October 2009
Manage hardware, helpdesk on Mac OS X client and configure Mac OS X server to handle
calendars, contacts on multiple platforms (Mac, Windows, iPhone, Blackberry …)
Develop a web intranet calendar application to manage rooms, materials and managers online.
Establishment of a VPN Server.
– Systems & Network Administration, Intern January 2008 to June 2009
Manager SA, Serres-Castet, FRANCE
Perform hardware, software and server support for multiple companies on Dell servers and PC,
Microsoft and Linux operating systems, Oracle databases, and Crystal Reports tools. Work
with a development team to improve their ERP software.
– Master of Science, Information Technology, Nov 2007 to Dec 2010
– Certificate of Management and Marketing of Information Technology, Nov 2009 to Dec 2010
Dominican University of California
– Two years technical degree, Computer Science and Management, Nov 2005 to June 2007
ACTIVITIES / AWARDS
– TOEIC (790 points – 2011)
– ITIL V3 Syllabus 2011 certified
– MCTS, Microsoft Windows Hyper-V, Active Directory
– Wrote article on the Direct Access Technology for Microsoft French TechNet.
French : Mother Tongue, English – Fluent
Operate a website for mountain bike association